As a globally renowned manufacturer of high-quality plastic skirting boards, we are dedicated to providing excellent and durable quality. We continually check all current products in terms of their composition, workmanship and environmental impact. From choosing the raw materials used or optimising production processes, protecting the environment is important to us. Even after installing our skirting boards, our responsibility in terms of sustainability is far from over. That's why we rely on certifications and continuous quality control – for a sound environment and ecological compatibility.
- All materials used are REACH compliant
- All core skirting boards are made of chlorine-free plastic, they are certified according to ISO 16000 with low emissions, and the HDF cores are FSC-certified
- Use of PVC without harmful heavy metals
- The wooden profiles are subject to careful control and are FSC/PEFC certified
- All recommended fasteners have been tested for environmental friendliness
Here you can find information about all certified products:
>> to Greenguard-Portal